The Piano Club
Join us for piano club and build your skills as a soloist, in an ensemble, and competitively.
Students of the piano club will perform things like
- 8 handed piano pieces
- dueling piano pieces
- Solos, duets, trios, quartets
- 9 person ensembles
This class specializes in building piano skills like no other by building theory, technique, ear training, and performance skills. This is a carefully crafted program designed by our Founder specifically for The Music Post. This acclaimed program will captivate and propel students to new levels in piano.
This 13 week semester will feature:
- 10 Engaging group lessons
- 2 surprises classes with special guests
- A special excursion specifically designed for pianists
- Performance opportunity at our Halloween Recital
- Performance opportunity at our Holiday Recital
- Special Showcase on the 13th class
Space is limited. VIP registration opens July 10, 2021 for the fall semester. Join during VIP week and get a free Music Post tote!
Program 1: 6:00-6:45pm (beginner)
Program 2: 6:45-7:30pm (Intermediate)
*Program starts September 13th
Please note that tuition is $99/month for the fall semester including September, October, & November.